Been a long road to follow 〖追隨一條悠長的路〗
Been there and gone tomorrow 〖在今日抵達卻又在次日起程〗
Without saying goodbye to yesterday 〖不曾與昨日告別〗
Are the memories I hold still valid? 〖我尚存的回憶是否還有效?〗
Or have the tears deluded them? 〖或是淚水欺騙了它們?〗
Maybe this time tomorrow 〖或許明日的此刻〗
The rain will cease to follow 〖雨會停止跟隨〗
And the mist will fade into one more today 〖薄霧也會消逝于另一個今日〗
Something somewhere out there keeps callin' 〖某處有個聲音一直呼喚著〗
Am I going home? 〖我是否在歸家之路上?〗
Will I hear someone singing solace to the silent moon? 〖我會聽到什么人對著寂月吟唱慰藉的歌嗎?〗
Zero gravity what's it like? 〖零重力。那會是什么樣?〗
Am I alone? 〖我是否孤身一人?〗
Is somebody there beyond these heavy aching feet 〖會有人在沉重痛楚的腳步盡頭嗎〗
Still the road keeps on tellin' me to go on 〖惟有路讓我繼續前行〗
Something is pulling me 〖有什么在牽引著我〗
I feel the gravity of it all 〖讓我感受到所有的重力〗