When minutes become hours 時間一分一秒過去
When days become years 轉眼數年
And I don’t know where you are 我仍不知道你在哪裡?
Color seems so dull without you 因為沒有你,我的世界沒了顏色
*Have we lost our minds? 我們是否曾因愛情而瘋狂?
What have we done? 我們曾擁有哪些過往?
But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore 但現在看來已不再代表什麼了
When you kissed me on that street 當你在街上親吻我
I kissed you back 我回吻
You held me in your arms, I held you in mine 你擁我入懷,你已經進入我的心中
You picked me up to lay me down 你帶著我走卻又拋下了我
When I look into your eyes 當我看著你的眼睛
I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I 我可以聽見你為了我們而哭泣
I’m drenched in your love 無法自拔 我已沉溺在你的愛中
I’m no longer able to hold it back 我再也回不去了
Is it too late to ask for love? 渴望愛情是否太晚?
Is it wrong to feel right? 感覺對了其實誤判?
When the world is winding down 當世界逐步邁向盡頭
Thoughts of you linger around 徘徊不散 是想你的念頭