I've been living with a shadow overhead,
我一直生活在一抹陰影籠罩下
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed,
我就寢時總有一片愁雲懸在床上
I've been lonely for so long,
我已經孤獨一人如此之久
Trapped in the past,
困在過去
I just can't seem to move on!
我好像就是沒辦法往前走了
I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away,
我一直隱藏起我所有的希望與夢想
Just in case I ever need them again someday,
只為了我某天可能再會需要他們
I've been setting aside time,
我一直在貯藏時間
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind!
好在我心中角落清理出一個小小空間
All I wanna do is find a way back into love.
我只想要重新找回愛
I can't make it through without a way back into love.
我無法撐下去,若無法重新找回愛
Ooo hooow
[Verse 2]
(茱兒芭莉摩)
I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine,
我一直望著星空,但星星就是不閃耀
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs,
我一直尋覓,但是我就是找不到跡象
I know that it's out there,
我知道它就在那兒
There's got to be something from my soul somewhere!
在某處一定會有我靈魂所缺失的那一塊
I've been looking for someone to she'd some light,
我一直尋找一個能分享生命光明的人
Not somebody just to get me through the night,
而不是只是一起渡過一夜情的人
I could use some direction,
我需要有人指引
And I'm open to your suggestions.
而且我會遵從妳的建議
All I wanna do is find a way back into love.
我只想要重新找回愛
I can't make it through without a way back into love.
我無法撐下去,若無法重新找回愛
And if I open my heart again,
而如果我再次敞開心房
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end!
我想我希望你會在旅途終點等著我
There are moments when I don't know if it's real
有許多時刻我不知感覺是否真實
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
或是否有人感受到與我相同的感受
I need inspiration
我需要鼓舞
Not just another negotiation
不是只是另一次溝通
All I wanna do is find a way back into love,
我只想要重新找回愛
I can't make it through without a way back into love,
我無法撐下去,若無法重新找回愛
And if I open my heart to you,
而如果我再次敞開心房
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do,
我希望你會告訴我怎麼做
And if you help me to start again,
而如果你幫助我再次啟程
You know that I'll be there for you in the end!
你知道那麼我將在旅途終點等著你