|
發表於 2007-11-4 12:53:16
|
顯示全部樓層
記得在鵝媽媽童謠裡面有好幾首類似的歌曲@@
像這首就出現在格林童話過..全文在下↓
My Mother Has Killed Me.媽媽殺了我
My mother has killed me,
媽媽殺了我,
My father is eating me,
爸爸吃了我,
My brothers and sisters sit under the table,
我的兄弟和我的姊妹坐在餐桌底,
Picking up my bones,
揀起我的骨,
And they bury them under the cold marble stones.
埋在冰冷的石墓裡。
還有在毒伯爵該隱裡面~
瑪莉薇莎唱的...誰殺了知更鳥...
那也是很有名的MOTHER GOOSE!!
全文如下↓
Who killed Cock Robin?.誰殺了知更鳥?
Who killed Cock Robin? "I," said the sparrow,
誰殺了知更鳥?是我,麻雀說,
"With my little bow and arrow, I killed Cock Robin."
我殺了知更鳥, 用我的弓和箭。
Who saw him die? "I," said the fly,
誰看到他死?是我,蒼蠅說,
"With my little eye, I saw him die."
我看到他死,用我的小眼睛。
Who caught his blood? "I," said the fish,
誰取走他的血? 是我,魚說,
"With my little dish, I caught his blood."
我取走他的血,用我的小碟子。
Who'll make his shroud? "I," said the beetle,
誰來做壽衣?是我,甲蟲說,
"With my thread and needle. I'll make his shroud."
我將為他做壽衣,用我的針和線。
Who'll dig his grave? "I," said the owl,
誰來挖墳墓?是我,貓頭鷹說,
"With my spade and trowel. I'll dig his grave."
我將為他挖墳墓,用我的鑿子和鏟子。
Who'll be the parson? "I," said the rook,
誰來當牧師?是我,烏鴉說,
"With my little book, I'll be the parson."
我將為他當牧師,用我的小本子。
Who'll be the clerk? "I," said the lark,
誰來當執事?是我,雲雀說,
"If it's not in the dark, I'll be the clerk."
如果不是在暗處, 我將當執事。
Who'll carry the link? "I," said the Linnet,
誰拿火炬來?是我,紅雀說,
"I'll fetch it in a minute, I'll carry the link."
我將拿它片刻。我將拿火炬來。
Who'll be chief mourner? "I," said the dove,
誰來當主祭?是我,鴿子說,
"I mourn for my love, I'll be chief mourner."
我將當主祭。 為吾愛哀悼。
Who'll carry the coffin? "I," said the kite,
誰來抬棺?是我,鳶說,
"If it's not in the night, I'll carry the coffin."
若不經過夜晚,我將抬棺。
Who'll bear the pall? "We," said the Wren,
誰來扶棺?是我們,鷦鷯說,
"Both the cock and the hen, We'll bear the pall."
還有公雞和母雞,我們將扶棺。
Who'll sing a psalm? "I," said the thrush,
誰來唱讚美詩?是我,畫眉說,
"As I sit in a bush, I'll sing a psalm."
當他埋入灌木叢中,我將唱讚美詩。
Who'll toll the bell? "I," said the bull,
誰來敲喪鐘?是我,牛說,
"Because I can pull, So Cock Robin, farewell."
因為我可以拉鐘。所以,再會了,知更鳥。
All the birds of the air. Fell sighing and sobbing,
當喪鐘為那可憐的知更鳥響起,
When they heard the bell. For poor Cock Robin.
空中所有的鳥都悲嘆哭泣。
NOTICE
啟事
To all it concerns, This notice apprises,
關係人請注意,
The Sparrow's for trial, At next bird assizes.
下回小鳥審判,受審者為麻雀。 |
|